“By sending out text message reminders in addition to initial phone calls, we have improved our service appointment confirmation rate from 55% to 82%.”Peter Quinones
Warren Henry Automotive Group is a Miami-based car dealership network that sells and services Audi, Chrysler, Ford, Infiniti, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Land Rover, and Toyota vehicles in the greater Florida area.
To increase new business and improve consumer satisfaction (PDF), Peter Quinones, Internet and E-commerce Manager at Warren Henry, with help from digital solutions partner Connections Group, chose Aerialink to enable their business texting as part of an innovative digital communications frame- work initiative – aimed at controlling the entire customer lifecycle at Warren Henry dealerships.
The Aerialink Cloud Communications Platform and the award-winning Conversations SP (PDF) application is doing just that. Leveraging the work we’ve done with other automotive dealers and global enterprises, you will have a partner with proven solutions, depth in the messaging industry, global reach to mobile carriers, and a comprehensive portfolio of messaging services.
“During our evaluation of suitable solutions for landline texting, we came across Aerialink and found their Conversations application to be an excellent fit for Warren Henry’s digital communications needs.”Jay Conrad, President
How It Works
Finding ways to engage customers earlier during the buying cycle, Warren Henry, like others use Social Media and pay-per-click advertisements to draw traffic to their site with the goal of converting these consumers into leads and eventually sales. The challenge they face is to how to identify the best prospects across multiple marketing channels, across multiple platforms, how to engage them early on, and lead them through the buying process in the most effective and timely fashion.
Since texting has become the preferred method of communication for many people, introducing and integrating business texting as a one-on-one, real-time channel between the consumer and a dealership BDR and sales representatives has become a vital and perpetual engagement component in the customer lifecycle.
Warren Henry not only wanted to generate more qualified leads through the inclusion of “Click-to-Text” on their web pages to encourage earlier consumer engagement, but also use texting as a means to keep their consumers informed, learn what their hot buttons are, track progress, and provide Warren Henry’s managers access to the information.
- Conversations met their needs by offering a feature-rich solution that goes beyond basic texting. The flexible account configuration allows for the tailoring of work flows and work groups to support the perpetual flow of events and tasks important in the Warren Henry sales and service cycle. Some of the key features that Warren Henry utilizes range from text enabling business numbers, to a comprehensive set of tools and widgets such as message transfer, auto-replies, Click-to- Text, opt-out management, integration with the repair order status data, and sending event invites to customer and lead distribution lists.
- With Aerialink Conversations, Warren Henry has set up its innovative digital communications framework by providing each Sales and Service representative with their own text-enabled landline phone number enabling one-on-one text conversations with their prospects and customers. Their setup allows them to have multiple, concurrent conversations for efficiency and expediency.
- Warren Henry also introduced a shared communications layer into their framework, which is used to capture incoming text inquiries initiated on the dealership website or texted by a consumer directly to one of their toll-free business numbers.
- Warren Henry also uses the Conversations groups feature to give users access to certain features. For example, supervisors and managers can be given administrative permission to review conversations across all agents and manage resources on the account.
- Texting to existing toll-free and standard business phone numbers opens up an important new customer channel that benefits your customers and your business.
- As a complete end-to-end solution, Conversations allows you to quickly get to market and differentiate your customer service to improve customer satisfaction and grow revenues.
- Conversations not only offers one-to-one and one-to-many texting, but augments it with powerful team collaboration and workflow features to support small and large businesses.
- Customers gain visibility of their business-to-customer communications through a centrally managed solution.