Aerialink offers messaging expertise and solutions for Political Organizations (PDF). Our trusted SMS messaging platform supports texting for candidates, parties and other political organizations to inform and influence voters, raise money and drive participation at rallies and at the polls. The ubiquitous nature of mobile devices makes SMS and MMS messaging a crucial tool in conducting political campaigns.
“There are a number of complexities in the messaging ecosystem such as acceptable use of different route options, managing outputs, interoperability, and the need for high throughput and deliver for mass communications. This can be a tall order to implement, and having an experienced delivery partner really influences the responsiveness of an initiative.”Juliana Lam
The Aerialink Cloud Communications Platform and the award-winning Conversations SP (PDF) application allows political organizations to reach the right constituents at the right time. To deliver messages to mobile subscribers, Link2Tek turned to the Aerialink cloud communications platform and our team of industry experts for fast and reliable message delivery.
How It Works
Mobile devices are crucial to political campaigns thanks to their widespread use and ability to support timely reach to voters and constituents through a personal communications channel that drives meaningful engagement.
In fact, text messaging has been one of the most successful ways for candidates, parties and other political organizations to inform and influence voters, raise money and drive participation at rallies and at the polls.
When political parties, advocacy groups and other political organizations in the U.S. want to rely on the power of texting to engage with voters, they use the suite of campaign tools and services from Link2Tek. To deliver messages to mobile subscribers, Link2Tek turned to the Aerialink cloud communications platform and team of industry experts for fast and reliable message delivery.
- API authentication credentials provide enterprise-grade security protection
- The use of SSL/TLS over HTTPS ensures a secure and private connection between your application server and our network.
- Mass communications delivery, as well as direct one-on-one conversational engagement utilizing high-quality routes to more than 200 U.S. networks ensures that voters hear the right message at the right time.
- A2P messaging is ideal for pushing information, such as a new policy initiative, to hundreds, thousands or millions of people at once.
- The Quick Replies feature allows Conversations users to insert pre-written text into a SMS message, thereby providing message consistency and control.
- Supports both one-on-one conversations and one-to-many messages sent to a distribution list of constituents.
- Supports message forwarding to your email inbox and mobile messaging app — from where you can also reply.
- You can easily add a Click-to-Text button to your website to help users initiate conversations.
- Conversations messages can be shared via API with a 3rd party compliance analysis platform for daily analysis of all text communications.
- Texting to existing toll-free and standard business phone numbers opens up an important new customer channel that benefits your customers and your business.
- As a complete end-to-end solution, Conversations allows you to quickly get to market and differentiate your customer service to improve customer satisfaction and grow revenues.
- Conversations not only offers one-to-one and one-to-many texting, but augments it with powerful team collaboration and workflow features to support small and large businesses.
- Customers gain visibility of their business-to-customer communications through a centrally managed solution.